– A member of more than one superannuation fund?
At a glance:
– SuperMatch 2 is a service that helps superannuation funds to locate and consolidate members’ super accounts more efficiently and effectively.
– Consider how SuperMatch 2 may help in combining super accounts.
– Contact us if you require any clarification or advice.
In 2014/15 financial year, the existing SuperMatch service has successfully located more than 6 million accounts totalling $264 billion.
SuperMatch 2 is an updated version of SuperMatch that can provide information including:
- All member accounts; and
- All categories of ATO-held super.
SuperMatch 2 will allow superannuation funds to claim ATO-related super automatically.
The existing SuperMatch service will be decommissioned in November 2016.
– Superannuation funds using SuperMatch 2 will be able to notify members of other super accounts.